This Queen Suite is named after Henry James Tayton, a local Plumber who was involved in the construction of water tanks in his workshop (now the Gallery) for the Sorrento Village. His Father James built several houses in Sorrento, including the Limestone Cottage now the popular Palms Restaurant in the main street of Sorrento.
Named after Henry James Tayton, whose father built the Limestone Cottage now a popular Restaurant in the main street of Sorrento.
- Spacious private suite with Antique Queen Bed.
- Luxury Double Spa Bathroom.
- Lounge/Kitchenette area, with Coffee and Tea Facilities.
- Air conditioning
- TV andDVD/CDplayer, Foxtel
- Gas Heating - Victorian Gas Log Fireplace.
- Own front door entrance.
Check in from - 2.30pm
Checkout - 10.30am
Maximum Guests - 2
From $240 per night (Continental Breakfast Included)